Juliana makes the world run for those around her.
Born in Nashville and raised in Chicago, Juliana has a deep love for the south as well as a love for the hustle and bustle of city life. She spent the majority of her childhood in her father’s recording studio in downtown Chicago singing jingles for McDonalds, Kellogg’s and many other companies. “Do you believe in magic? And I hope you do! You’ve always got a friend wearing big red shoes!” Yes, that one.
In Los Angeles, Juliana was the executive assistant to the President of New Line Cinema/Warner Brothers and worked part-time styling local celebrities. After meeting her husband, John, they relocated to Nashville where she began styling and assisting Kenny Alphin with country duo Big & Rich.
In 2013, with over ten years of executive assistant experience in the entertainment business, Juliana entered the real estate industry. She is quick to communicate, resolve a problem and stays calm and focused in the very tight and competitive real estate market in Nashville. With over $15 million in volume sold, Juliana is recognized as a Top Producer in her community.
Juliana states, “After living in big cities all of my life, I find that Nashville offers a unique authenticity and a true community spirit that I have never felt anywhere else. It is incredibly rewarding to help individuals buy and sell homes here when everyone who visits falls madly in love. Nashville captures peoples heart and soul.”
Juliana lives in East Nashville with her digital media producer husband, John, and is enthusiastic about meeting new people and supporting small local businesses.
- Favorite Food:
Bacon. Always. Just Bacon.
- What did you do before Real Estate?
I wore many hats. I served as a wardrobe stylist in Chicago, Los Angeles and Nashville – style is a passion. I was also the executive assistant to the President of New Line Cinema in Beverly Hills, CA. I cut my teeth in high-stress deadline-driven industries, so Real Estate naturally suits my skill set.
- What do you always have on you?
My iPhone, chapstick, sunglasses and water.
- What is your go-to power outfit?
A black leather jacket, a great pair of trousers and a fun colored heel.
- What would people be surprised to know about you?
I have my motorcycle license and love Harley Davidson!
- Serves as Chair of the Young Professional Network (YPN) at the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Co-Founded UrbanGirl Nashville in 2015 – a local women’s collective with over 3000 women.
- Volunteer with Girls to the Moon – a Nashville-based social enterprise company to support and educate our female youth from ages 10-14.
- Attends national leadership conferences across the country with NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Mentors and coaches 7+ new Realtors at a time
- Certified mentor with nonprofit EpicGirl – an organization that mentors at-risk local female youth
- Column writer for REAL Producers Magazine